As of August 8, 2017
1. Eligibility. By uploading Content, you represent and warrant that (a) you are the sole and exclusive owner of the Content (or have all rights necessary to grant Attack the rights granted herein); (b) you are 18 years of age or older; and (c) your use of this Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Content may be deleted without warning, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age.
2. Proprietary Rights in Content. By posting any content, images, photos, video, sounds, profiles, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") on the Website and/or Platforms, you hereby grant to Attack, a non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, and distribute such Content in any and all media and by any means now known or hereafter devised that Attack, throughout the Universe and in any and all languages, in its sole discretion, shall deem appropriate. In connection with the foregoing, Attack in its sole discretion, may accord you attribution and/or credit for use of your Content. Attack will have the right, privilege and authority to use the Content and all images depicted therein (if any) in any merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose. You acknowledge that Attack has no obligation to accord you any compensation, including without limitation licensing fees, royalties, payments, credits, or any other form of consideration from Attack. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the use of your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
3. Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website and/or Platform in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
4. Privacy. When using the Website and/or you submit Content to Attack via the Website and/or Platforms, Attack may collect your personal information that you choose to provide. Any personal information provided will only be used in accordance with the terms herein.
5. Disclaimers. Attack is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website and/or Platforms, whether caused by users of the Website or Platforms or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or Platforms. Attack is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Platforms. Attack assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication. Attack is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Website or Platforms, or a combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances shall Attack be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website or Platforms, attendance at an Attack event, from any Content posted on or through the Services, or from the conduct of any users, whether online or offline. The Website is provided "AS-IS" and as available and Attack expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Attack cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or Platforms.
6. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATTACK BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR PLATFORMS, EVEN IF ATTACK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the use of this Website and/or submissions of Content made to Attack via a Platform, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California, City of Los Angeles.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Attack, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or Platforms in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the Website and/or Platforms causes Attack to be liable to another.
9. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your agreeing to the terms herein and uploading of Content to the Website and/or Platforms. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Attack regarding the use of the Services. The failure of Attack to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Agreement.